Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CRAZY BEACH DAY...PLATINUM & GOLD & SILVER

unearth

It was a crazy day at the beach today! First I helped a Chinese couple find the wife’s wedding ring that was lost last night. Of course it wasn’t where they were looking. But a little question probing helped me look in a different area and guess what…there it was! The poor girl was in tears when I found it. It’s a platinum band with four diamonds. They thanked me. Said they were heading back to China on the 15th and I wished them a pleasant flight and hoped they enjoyed their stay in America. After I got about 20 or 30 feet away I got another signal and started to dig. As I was shaking the sand out of the scoop, the husband came over with a $100 bill in his hand to give me. I said thank you, but no, not necessary. He said yes you must take it, the wife says so. Well, if the wife said so, and she was shaking her head yes, I said ok and put the bill in my pocket. Come to find out later, they gave me $200!!!! Two $100 bills!!! I was floored.
I then went on to find $15.50 in clad including two one dollar coins, flash light, three toy cars (I gave two away), one toy helicopter, Hello Kitty pendant, nine millimeter shell casing, keys, two junk rings, one silver toe ring, pair of junk earrings, Seaworld Fob, "clean up the beach" pin and a 14K white gold ring with, I think, five Moissainte stones. They test real with my diamond tester, but some Moissainte stones can fool a diamond tester.

Dry and wet. The platinum ring was in the dry sand and the gold ring was in the wet sand. Most of the clad came out of the dry.

Very cool return great finds to!
Mark

Very cool story, great job making them happy!
It’s good to see they appreciate your assistance!

Tony NJ

Jeez..... Two Hundred Bucks!!! Wow!!!

Must be some of those new millionaire's they have created past few decades!!!!!

What was the 'take-away' from the experience??? Take away... get it hah hah hah... Lol...

Awesome hunt and return... hopefully those Benjamin’s are more genuine than everything else that comes out of China lol. Congrats ..

That is one crazy beach hunt .