Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:crazy:KELLY CO. 1st CLASS ALL THE WAY!

Aaron

Last week I got my new V3 as some of you may remember when I posted and it was great, found a silver quarter 1st time out among other clads and I loved it! Well, the next day it died on me, talked about BUMMED! Last weekend was beautiful weather up here in Michigan and I had to use my back up machine. Well, I had talked to Tony at Kelly Co. and expressed my concern and well, to make a long story short Kelly Co. sent me a new V3 and to my unexpected surprise they included a pair of Spectra Sound headphones, FREE! Talked about going above and beyond, I was so happy I called Tony to thank him and ordered a new tumbler. I was originally just stickin with my Killer Bee phones but man after tryin on these Spectra phones I know I'm already gonna love 'um! My hunting partner doesnt have any and he is driving me crazy with his M6 so I will let him borrow the Bee's.
THANK YOU KELLY CO.!

I bought a DFX years ago as my first machine though them. They delivered the product but I got NO training. I had to goto my local dealer and pay for the hands on training that I would have gotten for FREE had I bought it from a local DEALER. I am sure Kellyco works for some but not for me. I wish you luck and it is cool they sent you a set of headphones !!!

Mark

Eagle 1 said:
Are those Spectra Sound headphones cordless ?

Eagle 1

Yes! ;-)

Jerry

Those cordless head phones are really nice, its great being able to stand up whenever you want or move with out the restriction of the cord. They are also really comfortable, and work great!

and we have been selling the Spectra V-3 since day one in our showroom.

http://www.kellycodetectors.com/Welcome.htm

Tony is a class act and an avid detectorist. He recently wrote a user friendly all in one manual for the GT and Excal.

Nice feedback - I like the wireless headphone feature.

Year ago when I was getting into detecting, I started out with a handful of used detectors. Got to liking it more I decided to break down and purchase a new one for once. I bought my first brand new detector from Kellyco back around mid 80s. It was the Whites 6000 Di-Pro Series 3 in the blue box, and that massive ID analog display was a real nice feature. Used it for years. Kellyco back then threw in a couple extras, and I still have the Whites thermometer to this day. It's in the backyard. A little rusted by still being used.

I ordered that exact same detector off of Kelly Co. back in '86 and that was mt first too! What a coincidence. That was a great machine but just so dang heavy!

My Kellyco experience wasn't bad but left much to be desired. First of all, I called for this "Call us for very special offers and outstanding prices for all White's Metal Detectors, especially White's Spectra V3..." price that they can't advertise and the "outstanding" price was the full retail price. I had to Call KellyCo to get full retail price although they advertise that price as retail on their website, a huge 0% savings, might as well order directly from White's. I wrote to one of their salespeople on the website and they gave me a small discount. Anyway, since I called in for a price and ordered, I could not "Add to Cart", I missed other discounts I would have gotten if I ordered with a metal detector. They sent me a $5 off coupon for my next order, their is no coupon code so I'm not sure how it could be used unless I mail in my order, or maybe call in my order, not sure. Besides all of this, their free shipping was almost $30. On the plus side I was able to get my son a metal detector with their BOGO sale and they shipped my order the same day.

I've heard of some buying the V3 with headphones from their dealer for about what I paid for the V3 without headphones but that wasn't including the BOGO sale. I guess the bottom line was I would have felt KellyCo left much to be desired if it wasn't for their BOGO sale and me already having a detector chosen for my son... But now my son wants me to buy him a V3...

RogerN