Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cribbage Boards

artman60

I also collect cribbage boards for a hobby, am gonna try to post some of them. Artie

Here's two more. Artie

Grew up in a very Irish culture household, first two card games I learned to play was cribbage, and whist, Best part of cribbage is, if you're getting your a$$ kicked, the game is over in 15 minutes, and you get another chance, instead of it taking 45 minutes to drag out. Artie

Guy in town, who used to Scuba Dive on the U.S.S. New Hampshire, a Sister Ship similar to the U. S. S. Constitution.
He brought up some beams off the Ship, and found someone with an old Saw that could cut the beams into thin slices. He would turn them into Cribbage Boards. For the Markers, he would use the Copper Sheathing nails removed from the Hull of the Ship. Each are unique. His name is Dugie Russell, do a google search Dugie Russell Creations,and his web site will come up, with photo's.
Rj

I saw one of the boards on e-bay, unfortunately it got up above my meager price range. I would have loved to have been able to get one just for the historical perspective. Artie