Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 FINDS HUGE NUGGET AT 1714 SITE !!!!

ctxelent

great day with the ctx yesterday i was at a ferry landing from 1714 where farmers and tradesman would wait for the ferry to go to the market and bring there goods to trade and barter,this thing tested out to be 93% gold and the rest is platinum,silver and copper.the nugget came up as follows,
coins-8 42
beach-8 42
relics-8 42 / 9 42
silver-8 42/ 9 42
high trash-8 42 /8 43
ja;s gold pattern-discrimination area no reading
gonehunting multitone coin-9 42
gonehunting og combined-12 41 / 12 43

and on the garrett at pro high 79-82

i love the ctx 3030 my find have increased so much from the at pro i feel like im getting the finds i deserve after all the work i put in for 3 years with the at pro?
good luck every one hope this info helps
rhode island is thawed out so im off

Wow great nugget! Correct me if I'm wrong though... I'm not familiar with the east coast but umm... Gold?...placer gold? In Rhode Island? Or is this some sort of gold slag? Or maybe washed up from a ship fire? Crazy. Crazy awesome!

:surprised: WOW!!!!! now that is a find for sure. Congrats!!! What kind of test kit do you have that tests metals to know what it is?

That's kool l only hope some day l will find A gold nugget con grats on your vary nice find

i have a friend who is a precious metal buyer and dealer collector and he he did and XRF analysis, it essentially an x-ray for precious metals content

Good Lord guy...that's a honker for sure! Have any estimate as to it's value yet? Was this someone's lost nugget or does your state normally produce gold? Congrats!!!

THERE ARE SOME GOLD DEPOSITS AROUND R.I. BUT I DONT THINK THEY WERE ENUFF TO COMMERCIALLY MINE,BUT THIS NUGGET IS UNUSUAL TO THE AREA IT COULD HAVE COME FROM AN OLD SHIP OR SOMETHING R.I. HAS BEEN KNOW TO SPIT GOLD COINS AND OTHER STUFF AFTER A GOOD NOREASTER AND WE HAD HISTORY MAKING STORMS OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS THE BEACHS ARE DOWN TO THE BOTTOM NOT MUCH SAND JUST SMALL ROCKS

Son of a biscuit! That is one awesome find - would love to know the story behind that one! :thumbup:

CONGRATS !!!! did I miss the depth you found that at ????