Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ctx 3030 finds reale and buckle during storm

ctxelent

cant belive it we are having a crappy storm here in r.i.,so no detecting can be done ,but i always have the ctx with me because ya never know,
the elements died down for a couple hours,and with the temps just above freezing it did not stick much yet so the only place i found was in a parking lot next to
route 95,under a huge tree that did not get any snow under it .i worked my way around the tree slowly then within 10 mins i had a 12 47 that kept jumping around but would flash 12 47 mixed in so i started to dig,i got down about 7 inches and nothing with the pinpointer but the ctx still sounded off so i dig down more and there is a huge root so i dig out both sides of the root then my pin pointer goes off under it,i must have walked away from this thing ten times i just could not get it,
then finally after a lot of digging out pops my first reale,i had to be close to a foot down under a big root,i searched the crap out of under that tree and found this complete buckle it still fully functions, it was giving a 12 41 at 6 inches,i cant wait till the ground around the tree is do-able,i might lose sleep over this spot,

what do you know about the history in that spot? sounds very good!!

Mind blowing find! Way to be tenacious.

What an incredible hunt. Congratulations , keep'em coming!

Ken