Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 gets standing liberty quarter

WOW the ctx 3030 is a great machine we went out this weekend and had a blast a 4 silver day 1 standing liberty quarter and 3 mercs and some wheat's she works great in the iron HH to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3vCPKW6B4o&feature=plcp

CTX 3030
Etrac
whites m6
pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

Awesome SL congrats on all the finds :twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

Way to go FF. Where in Ulster are you? I am in Southern Dutchess

Awesome !!!

Bueatiful Standing Lib. My favorite coin to find. I got a CTX 3030 0n the way and can't wait to get it! Had to trade in my E-trac and sell some of my silver,But the more Video's I watch the more it seems worth it. Hope it is as good at discing out steel bottle caps as my E-trac was.

Iv'e noticed using a little discrimination helps allot with nails and bottle caps i was running an open screen but now i run a little discrimination and it helps allot i use combind mode with ferrous coin and it works great but you need a little discrimination good luck with your ctx 3030

n/t

Great stuff! I have my detector fund building to buy a CTX3030. You guys leave some for me!