Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Spiral Manual

Don in South Jersey said:
I went to Staples this morning to pick up the manual & they said $55, I said what:yikes:
The girl I gave the file to yesterday forgot to tell me the $.29 cents per page(color) was only if you ordered online.
So I left the store, went home & uploaded the CTX Manual online under the Copy & Print section in Staples website, then to Premium Portrait Presentations. I set it up with 5 tabs for the most referenced sections I thought I would be referring to(that was the most tabs you could have).This has the black metal coil binder, clear cover, black back vinyl cover,Paper/28lb White Premium 8.5x11 / Standard.
I paid $26.63 before taxes.

Most important: Make sure you register & then save your job before adding to your cart, or it will disappear.

Don do you think they check the copy right portion when you do that. my Staples refused as posted above?

Buried Crap NJ said:
Don in South Jersey said:
I went to Staples this morning to pick up the manual & they said $55, I said what:yikes:
The girl I gave the file to yesterday forgot to tell me the $.29 cents per page(color) was only if you ordered online.
So I left the store, went home & uploaded the CTX Manual online under the Copy & Print section in Staples website, then to Premium Portrait Presentations. I set it up with 5 tabs for the most referenced sections I thought I would be referring to(that was the most tabs you could have).This has the black metal coil binder, clear cover, black back vinyl cover,Paper/28lb White Premium 8.5x11 / Standard.
I paid $26.63 before taxes.

Most important: Make sure you register & then save your job before adding to your cart, or it will disappear.

Don do you think they check the copy right portion when you do that. my Staples refused as posted above?

I don't believe so, & I did it in person & online, I believe if you choose a different store,say my store in Mount Laurel, you can have it mailed to you, or try choosing the next closest staples to you. .