Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Strikes Gold Again

AngelicStorm

Well I just got back from detecting while ago and boy am I glad that my gold streak continues with this detecting. This trip is the 5th consecutive detecting trip to yield gold. :super: I found a 10k white gold ring with a small diamond in it this time plus the bonus of a 1905 Indian Head Penny. The area where I found the ring is a spot where I have been finding a lot of 1800s stuff, including the 1877 Indian Head Penny I found a couple of months ago. When I saw the numbers 12-02/11-02/11-01/12-01 I was a bit optimistic since the spot I was in has payed off so well. Lesson there is to follow your gut if you think there is a chance it's good.

IMG_0515_zpsc04024dd.jpg

Right here you can see the small little diamond in the middle of the center heart.

IMG_0506_zpsb7228dc2.jpg

Here you can see 10k stamped on the inside of the band.

IMG_0516_zpsc830fd8c.jpg

Wow, five gold in five trips is incredible.

Nice gold streak you're on there! Amazing, sounds like you have a great site!

That's great! And a very small band and ring. I keep reading posts about how the minelab has difficulty finding small gold bands. I know the E trac has a bit of difficulty with the thinner bands. Did your 3030 hit that sold and certain? how deep was it?

just curious.

shov

Thanks.

It hit this gold band very solid in all directions with the ring being three inches under. I'm sure it would have hit it at an even deeper depth. The band is medium-thin. I need to start weighing this gold. :lol: