Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Tone ID Profiles

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
http://www.minelab.com/treasure-talk/ctx-3030-tone-id-profiles-modifying-target-response-parameters-for-your-hunt

In multi tone conductive can you assign a tone to any of the 50 conductive values? wildherre

Individual bins within Multi-tone Ferrous and Multi-tone Conductive cannot be resized. You can change the pitch of the most ferrous and least ferrous "bins" in Multi-tone Ferrous. And you can change the pitch of the most conductive and least conductive bins in Multi-tone Conductive. But you can't change the pitch of individual bins in MTF or MTC. When you set your low and high pitch in MTF and MTC, the audio response "across that Profile" will "escalate" in pitch from the "least to the most". You can change the pitch of the Single Tone Profile. And you can resize and change the pitch of all "bins" in TTF, TTC, 4TF, 4TC and Combined Profile. HH Randy

So, if I wanted to give nickels a high tone I would have to use 4 tone.. In 4 tone conductive can you have the lower limit start at something above 1? Im thinking something like 1-11 no tone, 12-14 high tone , 15-30 low tone, 31-40 mid tone & 41-50 high tone.. or would you have to use one of the 4 bins for the 1-10 and consolidate the the other four groups into 3.. wildherre

wildherre said:
So, if I wanted to give nickels a high tone I would have to use 4 tone.. In 4 tone conductive can you have the lower limit start at something above 1? Im thinking something like 1-11 no tone, 12-14 high tone , 15-30 low tone, 31-40 mid tone & 41-50 high tone.. or would you have to use one of the 4 bins for the 1-10 and consolidate the the other four groups into 3.. wildherre

Your last statement is correct Ken. Just as when we reject a target or group of targets, they're still targets whether they beep or not. HH Randy