Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030 Won't connect to PC

Hello All; Got my 3030 last week, been playing with since. I loaded XChange 2 onto PC, but when I hook up the USB cable nothing happens. I've re-started the PC , I've uninstalled and reinstalled Xchange2 . Still nothing. Even when I plug in the USB cable my PC does nothing, when ever I plug any thing in camera, phone, ect it always beeps to tell me something was plugged in. Any Ideas ... Thanks Jack

The ctx is turned on when you plug it in? If you have another usb cable try that along with different ports on the pc. I imagine you are using a modern operating system?

If these suggestions doesny't fix the problem you may have a faulty unit..

Thanks Guys; I tried everyway I could. Today I stopped by Staples and got a new cable, hooked up and connected right away. Will be calling Minelab Monday requesting another cable, then taking this one back. Thanks Again Jack

Good to hear that is all it was...