Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX 3030

Was out with my buddy who got one and everything I check the V3i would pick up. Its a nice detector. :twodetecting::whites::cheers:

V3i is still the most advanced detector on the market. Its still the most versatile in every aspect but one. No waterproofing. Minelab makes a great machine but whites will always be the top performer in all conditions and backed by the best warranty on the plannet! Needless to say im a whites man to the bone. MADE IN THE U.S.A. MATTERS TO ME. And the quality and performance are secound to No one.

There r some really cool firsts on the 3030. I see a few functions i would love ro see on my v. That said if the performance is not noticable improvement over e track then its an overpriced etrack with cute apps.

Not Bashing the detector I just wanted to know if anyone check it out with a V3i.
We would be stuck in the BFO mode if we don't learn.

jmann said:
V3i is still the most advanced detector on the market. Its still the most versatile in every aspect but one. No waterproofing. Minelab makes a great machine but whites will always be the top performer in all conditions and backed by the best warranty on the plannet! Needless to say im a whites man to the bone. MADE IN THE U.S.A. MATTERS TO ME. And the quality and performance are secound to No one.

What you been smokin?