Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX arrived today. Out of the box impression.

bcoop

I assembled the machine and installed the alkaline battery pack with fresh batteries, charging the other. Sync'd the wireless module and plugged in my Pro Gold's. Wireless module works flawlessly and with no delay. Pro Gold's will not shut off the CTX speaker as expected from previous reports, no biggy.

The CTX is as described, very well built and a balance like no other machine. I like the looks of the carbon fibre shaft, it looks bulky and tough bet very light. I took the machine out in the yard and turned on target trace and target trace pinpoint and roamed the yard a little until I dug a zinc penny next to the driveway. The CTX is very sensitive to targets and gives a quick signal response. I thought my yard was relatively clean but the CTX tells a different story.

I didn't find it difficult to run through the settings and options or make changes. I loaded a beach program I made in XChange 2 to the CTX without much delay, it just took me a minute to get it done. As said, your program will be added and updated when you unplug it from the USB cable.

I would like to get out and dig some targets but, I've gotta go make the highways safe tonight, instead of detecting I'll be wrapped in a bullet proof vest and strapped to my Glock. No intentions of testing one of them or using the other.

The CTX is what I expected in appearance and I believe the performance will be even better than it looks.

I need a day off already but 5 more to go. :ranting:

BCOOP

Glad you like the 3030. You got further than me. I had hip sugery three weeks ago so I can even take mine outside until July.

I was blown away stepping up from my two previous models and jumped on the exchange the other day to see what I could do to duplicate another guys program. Simple. I think once I master the tones and id's this machine is gonna be deadly!

Glad you got the CTX earlier than you initially expected to Bill.-----Be safe out there man.---------Del