Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ctx batt

lammi

Went out today used same settings as last time
Used about 25% of batt on 4hr hunt last time out
Checked batt was at 3/4 when I started hunt on beach today
Lots of coin digs
When I got to spot I wanted to hunt at lowest tide 2 hrs into hunt noticed I was in red on batt indicator
This machine is a lot more quiet than Excalibur
Was told on this forum that by putting on waterproof headphones this was to b expected
I've compensated by running full volume
Full gain
Could understand this being cause if it drained first hunt but it only used 25%
Why the big drop after 2 hrs on secont hunt only used machine less than ten times
How can I get louder gold sounds without maxing out volume
Threshold set barley audible listened to another guys machine and his threshold was ten times louder said he had a bad ear
My hearing is fine machine just seems quiet on hits especially gold
Use to Excalibur and solv GT I guess
Neice downloaded Manuel should get Monday so hopefully I will learn more and not have to ask newbe ? Lol
Love machine just volume low and batt drain