Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX hits gold amongst the lead in salt water

Carter NY

Ground is still frozen - good thing the CTX like salt water as well :)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GRkE8QTvjE[/video]

Way to go Carter... A well deserved ring digging the rest of that trash out of there.

Great video and congrats on the ring:clapping:

goodmore said:
It looks like it went around a large stone. I think I would go back.

I did not realize what type of ring it was until I looked at it closely later in the day. When I first saw it, I thought it was some sort of design ring.

Going back to the same spot maybe this weekend.... it would be nice finding the better half of this set!

Nice hunt and video! Did you come from an Excalibur to the CTX for water use or no?? If so thoughts on how it stacks up. I have the CTX and had Excalibur, sold it, this summer will be my first season beach hunting with it.congrats, hope you find the rest of the ring.

I have waded with the Excal for years; now I just use it for diving. The CTX is faster and deeper. Carter

BootyHunter said:
Nice hunt and video! Did you come from an Excalibur to the CTX for water use or no?? If so thoughts on how it stacks up. I have the CTX and had Excalibur, sold it, this summer will be my first season beach hunting with it.congrats, hope you find the rest of the ring.

Same here, but I sold Excalibur because I have a seahunter for diving. I loved the Excalibur but mine was not loud enough to overcome regulator noise for diving like the seahunter is and when I'm that far out I want to dig it all anyway and that seahunter will find tiny tiny targets with ease. Thanks for the reply and good to know on CTX as it will now be my wet sand and knee deep beach machine.