Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Hits hard on coins

etracjoe

I went hunting an old ballfield yesterday with JImzilla and we had a good time even with the sweating heat. I was very impressed on how th ctx hit soo hard on wheats at the 6-8 inch range. I have not dug any silver yet with the ctx but that is due to lack of time using and just getting the coil over a piece. I am confident she will hit hard on it. Jim pulled a few silver from this field yesterday in the same range and said they hit pretty hard. What I have noticed is that when a coin it will really lock on and give you a stable vdi and the target will stay in a smaller area on the screen. This machine loves coins. I believe Minelab really did some fine tuning on coin sized objects.

It sure does Joe, and we saw it yesterday. Especially in Manual, coin sized targets really stand out. An 8" penny sounds like a 3" penny especially with DEEP-ON. I can wait to see what a 12" penny sounds like.

im loving my ctx3030 also its a great machine and it does hit hard on coins good luck on your next hunt

CTX 3030
Etrac
whites m6
pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

Me too Jim.....we just need to find that good ol' spot to hold a 12 inch coin. Thanks firefighter, Jim doesnt really need the luck, but I sure do lol.