Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX IN THE WATER :bouncy:

Grumpyolddiver

Well the second trip out with the CTX started better than the first.Two feet in ankle deep First gold of the day(little white gold w/pearl. ) Thirty feet farther out and second gold 14k white gold /saphire's/diamond chips. You really can't believe how much iron there is in the beach's in Iowa. Gold was reading down low at 01-08/09 Later in the afternoon I got the heavy gold band(8grams) I'm guessing 14K but inscription all around the inside of ring and my eyes can't decifer through it will get it checked tomorrow.Also got a nice silver amethist ring but didn't get it in the picture (Real Tired) Didn't even count the change yet but think about $3-$5 Grumpy

A 3 ringer day, that is fine. Very nice and congrats.

Randy

WTG congrats.:twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

well done,,,, any falses due to waves ???

The wide gold band is at-least 18k ! ! ! That's as hi as Jim's gold tester goes. The bad from yesterday was that the o-ring at the battery compartment leaked.#$#@!@$. The good Is that Minelab and Ralph at Sunray got together and as He has several on hand.... I got a Brand New detector Today.(NO WAITING)....I don't know how you could do better than that. Three gold rings and the best service I have ever had on a detector. A BIG Thank You to Brian at Minelab And Ralph at Sunray Detectors in Hazelton,Iowa :clapping: Not as Grumpy anymore :bouncy:

Nice finds Grumpy. I can't believe it but I found the exact same ring as your center one last week in a lake here in Minnesota. It is honestly EXACTLY the same ring, funny. Looks like your doing great and I look forward to seeing your coming finds. -Marc