Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX not connecting to computer

Has anyone had trouble with the CTX not making connection with the exchange2 site? Mine connected yesterday and today is not. The only thing I changed was something with the connect icon lower right side. Now its not connecting at all. I even tried to add a device thinking that maybe I deleted something but I didn't add a device for the CTX in the first place. This usually happens when I get something new that connects to the computer!
thanks

Try completely uninstalling the software then reinstalling it. It could be a registry error.

Try restarting your computer and use a different usb port...... There have been quite a few cases of the usb cable going bad, mine included...The cable is a common printer cable, if you have one give it a try before you do to much else.... wildherre

Yeah, try what he said first. I had an issue similar that was resolved by using different USB Ports. That could be a troubleshooting issue which could be solved using the Device Manager on your computer. Like he said though, restarting your computer could solve a lot of minor issues.