Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX problem

LTimedigger

OK here's the deal. Have had the CTX about 10 years now so yes its out of warranty but that's not the reason I've come close to selling it. I already have 2 Deus's its a great machine but so is the CTX complementing each other in situations where the other is stronger(e.g CTX better water machine Deus better iron separation) If i sold the CTX don't really want the EQ. Know its a great machine but very much like the Deus and quite frankly at this point in life not interested in learning another machine. So what's the problem? I know this is apparently not a problem for some CTX users but is for others because its been addressed on this forum. I'm simply weary of taking the CTX out and feeling like I can only hunt in the early am or late pm because of the blasted glare problems on the screen. And yes I have every screen cover out there. Your thoughts appreciated. Paul

It does have a bad screen but if you use the backlight at 10 it helps a lot and I don't have a screen protector on mine . sube

Paul, are you looking at the actual numbers when you look at the screen? If so, you’ve tried it in “huge numbers” mode?