Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX "Pure" Wireless Headphones! What do you all think?

Very impressive... I barely have time to dig a hole to retrieve a target let alone do something like this... Envious...

DICKENS48 said:
will you sale one for 350.00

no, sorry, I have no interest in doing another set. even if I could cut my time down to 20 hours it would be more than that in just the labor without any parts cost.

Wow! Very nice HP! Great job.
I started making ukuleles for people and after I made them they cost more than something off the shelf! Lol!
Way too much time!
Best of Luck!

thanks again all!! I got to thinking today and have decided I am going to do another update to them. If I ever forget to charge them and my battery runs dead I still want to be able to use them with the wire. I figured out the connector that is used on the gray ghost ndts so I order one and am going to install it and that way if I ever need to go hardwired because the charge dies I can just get out the quick connect cord and be good to go. Figured I might as well make them as full featured as possible... Will hopefully get that mod done sometime next week and will update with a couple more photos..

Those are some sweet heaphones. Now I know what my next project is gonna be.
Seriously they look like you bought them. Great job.

Patrick(MI) said:
Those are some sweet heaphones. Now I know what my next project is gonna be.
Seriously they look like you bought them. Great job.

Thanks Patrick!!

Mr.Bill said:
Wireless BlueTooth Headphones are availble from DetectorPro. A Finds Sponsor

yeah, not for detecting though...that is just for someone who wants to be able to answer their phone while they are detecting. nothing to do with being able to detect without a cord.

finally got around to adding the JIC(just in case)port this week. They can now be run completely wireless or with a cord. I built a longer/heavier cord for these and with a straight end as I feel it fits the ctx headphone opening better than a 90 does. Also purchased a little plug to cover the connector opening since these will mostly be used wireless. They are now completely finished!!!!

yep well done !!

and good call on the straight jack a right angle one pops out :rage: gee they really out did themselves on the headphones set up didn't they , so well done to you !!

AJ

thankscagain AJ. They really should have came out with something along the lines of these. It is so much better than having to use the module..

I know, old thread but wow, what a cool mod. Very nice job. Seeing this setup it does make you wonder why Minelab didn't do it this way from the start.