Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Recover Gold Ring:bouncy::clapping:

TIM CLARK

Ok Sat. evening I go a call from a girl that got my name and she said here husband had lost his ring in a farm field so I went down there today and we went back to where they were working I started hunting in the tall grass that was 6 to 8 inches tall after about 10 min. I hit a target that was 12/32 on the CTX It sounded really good I got down in the tall grass with the Garrett Pinpointer and there it was . The weight on the scale is in Penny Weight it was a big ring . I made his day and it was a good find for the CTX.:twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

Great story Tim, I bet that made the guy real happy. Nice job.

I think that gold can ring in all over the place. At least that is what my limited testing has shown.

Great job Tim

brother steve said:
Way to go! I thought gold rang in at 12-01 12-03's . That 12-32 seems in the foil range. Anybody got input?
. It hammer the 12/32 and didn't move. :super: