Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX Stock Coin Program

Silver_Stallion

Hi gang! I just added a 3030 to my collection. I have allot of experience with the Etrac and Equinox. I am strictly a coin shooter and my question is this. For U.S. coins are the stock programs good enough, or are there other programs or settings I should be using in order not to miss deep silver.

Thanks!

If you have some coins to test with make sure that program will alert you on big silver. I can’t remember as I’ve not used the stock coin program in awhile.’
I was testing my coin program one day and ran a half and silver dollar by it and nothing, it showed on the screen but no sound.
It was an easy fix to open it up in the right corner and I did it one square at a time until they just rang through.
now if I try something new or change a setting that’s my rainy day routine , run it by the test garden.
It’s not exactly like out in the field but it will get you close
BT

Silver_Stallion said:
Hi gang! I just added a 3030 to my collection. I have allot of experience with the Etrac and Equinox. I am strictly a coin shooter and my question is this. For U.S. coins are the stock programs good enough, or are there other programs or settings I should be using in order not to miss deep silver.

Thanks!

Go to the CTX Main Page on this forum and click on the red banner (CTX Resource Center) and check out the dozens of downloadable search patterns submitted by experienced CTX users.

Thanks, but my question was do the user programs really do any better then the stock ones for a park coin shooter. My guess is not really put I wanted to hear from experienced users.

Silver_Stallion said:
Thanks, but my question was do the user programs really do any better then the stock ones for a park coin shooter. My guess is not really put I wanted to hear from experienced users.

In my case, I found a more open discrimination pattern, versus the stock coins pattern, served me better in my coin shooting conditions.