Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX UNDERWATER HEADPHONES

I'm looking for a pair of underwater or waterproof headphones for my 3030. What do you guys think are better, the Minelab yellows or the grey ghost waterproof? And why? Or if there is something better out there.

Look thru the recent posting for a couple of discussions on this topic. The guys that are well known water hunters have some very specific advice on this topic.

You have another option. Mal's Surfphones. I have Mal's Super Blues, they are great. Go to, you-tube metal detecting, type in Mal's super blues and check them out. They are well made, heavy duty in every aspect. The first time I used them, I went to an area that I have hunted many times. It is a very small area. I found two silver dimes in a spot that I hit days before. They block out a lot of background sound that could prevent you from hearing small signals.

Jim

if you have a big head those phones will be a disappointment not the insides but the earmuffs are pretty small, the don't fit my big head !!

AJ

amberjack said:
if you have a big head those phones will be a disappointment not the insides but the earmuffs are pretty small, the don't fit my big head !!

AJ
The head phones do fit snug, I have a normal size head. I guess if you do have a big head they might be tight. If you have a big head, mention it to Mal.

Jim