Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX will not concert to Xchange program:cry::surrender:

TIM CLARK

[video]http://youtu.be/xKdzJpeeAds[/video] Ok yesterday I hook the ctx to the program and it work find got home last night after a hunt plug it in it would not concert to the program I did a reset on the detector and that didnt help and I also reloaded the Xchange program and that didnt help so check out the video and see if someone can tell me what going on. I taking the ctx over to my buddy house this after noon to hook it up to his program to see what it dose.:twodetecting:

Went over to my buddy house and hookup my detector and cable to his computer and it did the same thing used his cable and hooked it up and it worked find so I had a bad cable. So it is fixed:thumbup:

I had the same thing happen to mine. It was connecting just fine -- then one day -- nada. I wound up loading Xchange2 on another laptop and it connected. I think the problem is with the USB driver, but I'm not sure.

Tim, I did some checking about mass storage devices not connecting. There were a lot of different things people tried, some worked some didn't. One suggestion was to try different USB ports, and especially those on the back of the machine. Another was to shut off both the CTX and the computer, disconnect the CTX, and then start them back up and reconnect. .........Good Luck ....HH

TIM CLARK said:
Went over to my buddy house and hookup my detector and cable to his computer and it did the same thing used his cable and hooked it up and it worked find so I had a bad cable. So it is fixed:thumbup:

Glad you got it sorted Tim!!

I sure didnt know why it wouldnt work! LOL!