Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX3030 emulator ?

Sonny1965

There was one for the ETRAC .. Is there one for the CTX ? Get my new CTX3030 on Tuesday !!!

I take that 244 views and no answer that there is no emulator for the CTX 3030

What is an emulator?

http://www.minelab.com/products/treasure-detectors/e-trac?view=faq <------- at the bottom of the page Tells all about the ETRAC Emulator

There is no Emulator for the CTX3030. Just have to go out and use it to learn it. If you are new to the Minelab machines the Etrac Emulator is close enough to the CTX to help learn the CO-FE numbers.

I was just looking for something to practice getting around on until I receive my CTX3030 this Tuesday. Coming from an Etrac to this . Is there a huge learning curve???

Sonny1965 said:
I take that 244 views and no answer that there is no emulator for the CTX 3030

Sonny,

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this!'

If I remember correctly both the Explorer & E-Trac Emulators were the results of volunteer efforts by Minelab detector user/enthusiast Max Derouen and was not a Minelab product. It was through Mr Derouens' generous efforts that we were given access to such useful/well designed tools. Being a Programmer/Computer engineer myself and having used both of the previous emulators I can appreciate the thought/talent/vast amount of effort that went into the development implementation of such tools.

I realize, having assessed for myself, the work/increased level of sophistication that would be required to develop a simulator for the CTX 3030. The task while not impossible, would be daunting and especially as a volunteer effort!

Any Volunteers? :)

HH