Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX3030 Handbook

Bishop2012

I've been reading Andy's book the last couple of days. I have a lot of info to go but Minelab should seriously consider licensing this book and including it with the CTX. I already feel so much more clear on what the settings do and why you would use them. I haven't even made it into the sections on setting up and using the detector. I am even more excited about meeting him at the Bootcamp now.

Minelab Gives nothing away. The cost of the CTX would need to go up another $150 to include the book.

CT Todd said:
Minelab Gives nothing away. The cost of the CTX would need to go up another $150 to include the book.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The best humor has an element of Truth in it.

Thanks for the positive feedback . . . a great deal of time went into drafting that book and the input others provided is what made it as universally useful as it is.

We cover the machine in more detail during the Bootcamps and when combined with the followup in the form of newsletters and being available to field questions even when out hunting, the true potential of the machine is being seen in the field.

Unfortunately the need for a book such as the CTX 3030 Handbook will probably always be there for high-end machines since the manufacturers know how to build units but rarely do instruction manuals tell you how to use it . . and that goes for almost any product you buy.

Looking forward to meeting many of you this year as the 2016 Bootcamps unfold.

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Andy aint fibbin when he says the Boot Camps are even better. Well worth your time, money and driving imo.
But they are still having issues getting that newsletter out.

Yep I can't wait! I was completely shocked when I checked the schedule and saw they were having one 30 minutes from my house.

I'm still reading Andy's book to refresh and see things i might have missed. And this forum is awesome. Thanks Andy and all the forum for great insights on this wonderful machine.