Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX3030 New User Help Video

Gonehunting

Here is a video about a majority of the questions that I have been getting here recently..
Hope this helps..
Evan
Gonehunting for History
This is supposed to be ad free.. disabled for this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkFEMWIwDYg

Another great video. Thanks again for all of your time and expertise that you provide for us all. I learn something new and different every time I watch one.

Thanks Evan! I'll have mine Weds. from Bart, so I'm excited and have been watching everything I can on the CTX....:thumbup:

Greetings Evan,
This video is a great job,well done!
Ground is still frozen solid here!

Gary
Newfoundland,Canada

Thanks Guys.. it is good to hear that it is helping people.. am getting a lot questions on tones and when to dig.. so I as soon as it warms up I will do another...

n/t

Thanks bud.. as soon as the temp gets out of the 30's I've got another that will hopefully help more on target acquisition...also working on getting a camera that will aid in seeing the screen better..

Thats great evan cant wait , my wife got me a pair of pivothead sunglasses with a camera in the center . It does a great job ill post something soon as the weather lets me HH

lol that was the one and the camsports I was looking at... lol small world.

Thanks Bart...

Thank you Evan!!! This is my first MD (and also wanted to mention thanks for great deal from Bart at Big Boys as well ) however the Minelab CTX manual for the 3030 is rather vague and lacking in some detail in my view so videos like your are GREATLY appreciated.... keep em coming! Many Thanks again....

Fred NJ

No problem Sir.. as soon as it warms a little will do another on targets and tones...

bulkness said:
Being new to detecting and wanting to get the CTX 3030 I want to thank you for the video.
Good deal glad I can help.. let me know when you get ready for a detector.. I will help you get a good deal on one.. Evan