Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX3030

mascard1

Send off the 3030 ... again.. Man I wish these things would stay together!!!.. First pixels on screen bad... Then now no power.. ahhhh

Dang, that sucks. The onyl bright side here, is the new repair center typically has a 1 day turn around so shipping time is really the only wait you have.

Sorry it happen to you again Mascard. I remember a while back you had to send it in due to screen problems. I wander what is causing the the screen to go out. Now you have to spend another $50 bucks or so to get it fixed again. I hope it still under warranty. Keep us updated on your findings, that is if they will tell you what the problem was. HH Chappy

Ok..Here's the scoop....I have two 3030's...one has had pixels going bad(use it for water hunting)....now the land one..will not turn on?...tried another battery nothing...so I took the back off the one that was working(Water one)..put it on the one with the good screen(land one)....so now I have one that works great...But the other one is going to need new screen..and back section.....The kicker is I use the E-TRAC..more than anything!!!

UGH.

Hope they take care of you; lots of good has been said about the new service center, though -- like a good surgeon or good auto mechanic -- you really would rather it be a service you didn't need to employ in the first place...

Steve