Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-3D

Don't visit any other forums, tried TreasureNet but it is so hard to get logged into. My email is:
j-brown-47@sbcglobal.net

Joe aka Old geezer

Went out this morning for an hour, elem sch close by, and picked up 5n, 5p , 3d and a quarter. I hunt this sch on week ends as it is close. Could have dug more penny's but grd still hard. Good nickel machine.

Old geezer

Yes, we have had some good hunting. We have kept all we found and put the good things in display cases. Got the stuff in a cabinet with doors, no one can see them.LOL Bought a chest harness to carry the CZ but ended up making my own, like it better. The one I bought is from Fisher.
Happy hunting beau61