Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ70 Pro Help!

Hey ,Im having a hell of a time getting my control box off of the handle mount ............it wont budge!! Any suggestions >I would like to put in new batteries ...........
thanks+:surrender:

THE SCURVY DOG

into the liquid soap, and dab some of the liquid soap around the metal stud slots. Then wiggle the control housing towards the coil. A damp rag will remove the soap. Kelley (Texas) :)

I checked that machine myself and it was without a problem. Hold the foam grip like you are hunting and pull the control box towards you with the coil connection disconnected to make it easier although it's not necessary. Do this on a carpeted area in case it slips out of your hands. Any more problems-just holler!

also when you grasp the foam paddded handle,put our other hand on top of the control box,aply a slight DOWNWARD pressure,while pulling the contol box TOWARD yourself!..the box SHOULD release!

regards!
jy.

Apparently you have a new unit and they can be tight..Hard to explain but it takes the right touch and after a few times off and on should be much easier..A Fisher dealer or experienced CZ user would be a good idea for a helping hand until you get the feel for it..

Thanks all............Hey Christopher............really enjoying this machine. I put the SunRay FZ12 on it and its a killer beach assault weapon!!

THE SCURVY DOG

dis-connect the cable. I knew of one time when someone pulled the connector loose from the wiring. Just un-screw connector first......