Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

D2 antenna better than d1 antenna?

targits

I am hoping it doesn’t lose the connnection ,cable seems a different type ,as is am using 3rd party headfones with the puc in shallow clean water ,i had lost connections with the d1 antenna to pucfones

I am hoping it doesn’t lose the connnection ,cable seems a different type ,as is am using 3rd party headfones with the puc in shallow clean water ,i had lost connections with the d1 antenna to pucfones
I'm using the D2 with short antenna wire. I've had no problems and I've water hunted all summer with it. I'm hunting knee deep to shoulder deep water . It's a really fine water machine so far . I can run the sensitivity up to 99 and it gets great depth with the 9" coil. I've got a 900 also but I prefer the D2. Good luck

D2 Anenna was good no loss of signals. But dive prog seemed muted so I used prog 11 and that was batter

Did you save some of that "Batter" for making pancakes when you were done detecting? :rolleyes: