Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

D2 Update # 7 is now available

Don't forget you have to repair the ws6 and mi6 after updating.

Done deal... headphones and pinpointer.

I tried the update on the deus II today. I do not like the delay they put on the numbers. I went over targets that read 2 and was able to target two more things before it changed the number. if you have targets close to each other you have to wait a couple seconds to see what the second target id's

Same here, Joe. Remote, piece of cake. WS6’s, no dice. Spent an hour monkeying with it, ended up resetting my remote back to 6 or it wouldn’t pair with the phones.

Look on YouTube and find Gary's video on updating the D2 to 0.7. he explains exactly what to do, and I had no problem with either unit.

Same here, Joe. Remote, piece of cake. WS6’s, no dice. Spent an hour monkeying with it, ended up resetting my remote back to 6 or it wouldn’t pair with the phones.
I figured it out. You have to use the shorter cord that the D2 came with. Not the charging 3 corded one.

I figured it out. You have to use the shorter cord that the D2 came with. Not the charging 3 corded one.
What possible difference could that make? But who knows? I’ll give it a shot. Did Gary mention that in his video? I must have missed that part.

i loaded 0.7 no problems i can see all went well

I have the updater app on laptop at work any will do it this week. Sure hope it goes smoothly. I’ll be glad when it’s done. Had no issues doing Nox updates.

What do you expect from a company who doesn't even offer a version for Apple? They really portray an image of a rinky-dink company by not supporting updating it with Apple Computers.

Not trying to bash anyone, I just bough the 2, but come on, what type of clown outfit releases a premium product, without it being compatible with Apple?

What do you expect from a company who doesn't even offer a version for Apple? They really portray an image of a rinky-dink company by not supporting updating it with Apple Computers.

Not trying to bash anyone, I just bough the 2, but come on, what type of clown outfit releases a premium product, without it being compatible with Apple?
I always had trouble with Apple products syncing with other products anyway. The last one I had was the 12 Pro Max and I will never have anything Apple again. That one did it for me.

Calling XP a clown outfit isn’t bashing it?

Someone's just a hater, Can't satisfy everyone .
I just purchased a 2. Nice product. I'm not happy that I can't update it with my Apple computer. $1,700 MD, and I can't update it. 15-20 percent of Desktop computers are Apple. A lot of upper income individuals use Apple computers. You would think they would be concerned about this segment of their customer base.

Almost anything I buy, from a $10 gizmo on amazon on up, has drivers that will let me use it with my Apple computer. Yet the XP Metal Detectors company is not capable , or has enough resources to provide compatability.

From a business standpoint, it's a tell tale sign that throws a red flag up to me.

For all of you who like the Deus 2, it would be beneficial in the long run if XP MD's supported Apples. At this price level, the Deus 2 should be updatable via a Smartphone App.