Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dave Z and other avid DFX users

Well, I am going to try another DFX :)
I had the DFX before, but, either I didn't come close to mastering it, or the MXT just goes deeper and ID's more accurately?
That's what I compare tested it with, mainly.
So, I ended up selling my DFX and keeping my MXT.
I just read the info in the new book on the DFX on finding gold rings among pulltab infested sites and it sparked a new interest, so of course, me being me :)
I bought another one! :) :)
I'm not too brainey [to say the least] and things just didn't click with me and the DFX.
I need some personal pointers, if you have any.I will be reading up at the DFX site too, of course. I was just hoping to get a mentor? :)
Feel free to email me any suttle [or not so suttle :) ] things that you think will get me headin' down the right road this time. :)
Thanks Chuck,Diggin it in Florida
5282jt@msn.com

It's all in the programming Chuck.I don't think the factory programs get 1/3 the depth of the program I run.Used the DFX in Florida twice now at the beaches and the depth was unreal.Pennys,dimes and nickels at 10-12" were fairly strong signals.Let me know when you get it and i'll send you a good program.Dave

Chuck, Dave's program is a super starter program. The tone ID was all noise to me at first but once you get used to it, you will never hunt again without it. You can adjust the discrimination to you hunting style, BUT the best discriminator is between your ears. Give the DFX plenty of leaning time and it will reward you handsomely. My wife uses the MXT and a nice machine it is. You will love the DFX.

n/t

Go to the dfx fourm and click on the Personal Users Programs link at the top of the homepage.Mine will be the first one listed.Just change the hot rock reject to 5 on it.Dave

n/t