Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Day one, 1 Silver- Day Two, 1 Silver- Day Three 4 Silvers!

Old coin hunter

Day 1. Went back to the church lawn and gridded it the other direction with my stock coil and found: 1Qtr, 4Dimes, 1Nick, 5Coppers, 4Zincs,1Blazer Button, A Faith Hope & Charity emblem and 1 Rosie.
Day 2. Went to the local high school lawn, where i've found a few hundred coins, and found1Qtr, 3Dimes, 1Nick, 8Coppers, 8 Zincs, 1Key and 1 Silver ring.
Day 3. Went back to the lawn that has the terrible EMI and detected it with the stock coil. Took me over 3 hours as i was swinging as slowly as possible and having to listen for any slight tone that got thru the EMI and was rewarded with these finds: 3Dimes, 3Nicks, 2Coppers, 1Zinc, 6Wheats, a 1940s Geo W. Luft Lipstick, 1Rosie and 3Mercs. Best days in a while. HH Jim

Attachments

• 9-19-2021 button.jpg
    9-19-2021 button.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 89
  • 9-19-2021 faith, hope and charity.jpg
    9-19-2021 faith, hope and charity.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 9-19-2021 rosie.jpg
    9-19-2021 rosie.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 9-17-2021 ring 2.jpg
    9-17-2021 ring 2.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 9-17-2021 ring 1.jpg
    9-17-2021 ring 1.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 9-20-2021 George Luft lipstick.jpg
    9-20-2021 George Luft lipstick.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 9-20-2021 Mercs and Rosie.jpg
    9-20-2021 Mercs and Rosie.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 94
That’s some fine hunting!! I’d be very happy with a day like yours 🙂

Patience and cross checking paid off!

Thanks all. Don't think i'm going to be finding much silver from here on out as the small town i live in doesn't have many more places to hunt. HH JIm

OCH, get back in those spots and do that unravel method , that's where you start with small circles and go bigger each time until you get about a 15' circle, this will give you all kinds of new angles.
Nice silver hunt, there's more in there.

OCH, get back in those spots and do that unravel method , that's where you start with small circles and go bigger each time until you get about a 15' circle, this will give you all kinds of new angles.
Nice silver hunt, there's more in there.
That's not a bad idea SL52. I can see where the technique would be very helpful at certain sites. GREAT suggestion :cheers:

F5