Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dealey plaza

Beyonder

Has anyone metal detected around the grassy knoll area? I wonder if u will find spent shell casings? I spent about two days watching Kennedy assassination stuff and if i lived in the area, thats what i always wanted to do. just a thought.

Bey

Being a historic site of such significance, mding the immediate areas may be banned...

There alwas is the cover of darkness LOL or the excuse i just lost my wedding ring ete etc. Seriosly its not worth it.And they probaly scoured the place anyway with detectors.during the investigation.!

Funny...
Just was vsiting youtube tonight and the same thing crossed my mind. The detectors they had back then were no damn good and what we have today would find a bullet pronto. Shell casings if there were other shooters besides Oswald, would have been policed up and moved...

The interesting round to find would be the one that hit the curb and threw a chip into the guys cheek near the divider by the underpass. I see so much happening down there you might even get permission if you simply write and ask.

The fact that a round went through the windshield of the limo and some swear it came from the front is a scary piece of information. Makes you wonder if the fatal shot was from the front as it appears in the Zapruder film...

Good luck if you give it a go... I'd ask first ...

Yeah...it sure looks to me the fatal shot came from the front too...based upon some real world experience with 22.250's and coyotes. I doubt a pro shooter would leave any spent brass at the scene. Regarding grassy knolls in general, they are great places to hunt. What an awful day that was.
Mud

There alwas is the protect of night LOL or the reason i just missing my marriage band ete etc. Seriosly its not value it.And they probaly searched the position anyway with alarms.during the research.!
ust was vsiting youtube. com this evening and the same factor surpassed my thoughts. The alarms they had returning then were no rattling excellent and what we have these days would discover a topic now. Spend supports if there were other photographers besides Oswald, would have been policed up and shifted...