Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Decided to play with the GPS feature today

goodmore

I had the day off for President's Day and decided I had to get a few swings in. It was 28 degrees when I reached my hunted out spot. Yes this site was good to me, but it doesn't give up targets anymore. I just know it well and I wanted to check out some equipment. New headphones. New Pin pointer.

I figured while I'm out here I should try the GPS feature. I've had the CTX for a few months, but I never tried it before. I was always more interested in targets. I started a Geo Hunt and recorded for about an hour. I picked up two wheats in that hour and marked them with find points.

To make a long story short I must say that I was impressed. I uploaded the Geo Hunt into Exchange 2 and I was really amazed at the detail. I could actually see where I circled a target trying to decide on digging it.

I would like to offer my apologies to Minelab. I always thought of this feature as a gimmick. Let me say for the record it is no gimmick and works very well. Really cool stuff.