Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep Big Silver / Coin Silver Pocket Watch Cover / 1934 Chauffeur License Badge

thanks! I wish they were virgin sites :) that would be really fun.
No, I have been a Software Engineer for 30 years so my work is confined to one office location.
I still do some research but not as much as prior years.
Absolutely Incredible.
Seems like almost virgin sites.
Your work take you around the country. Mine did on occasion. Found some sweet items away from home.
Did you research these or just a bunch.
Great write up. Thanks for posting.
Keeping my dreams alive.
If I can ever get out of this house that is.

thanks Mike! only one Country Kitchen token in this post for tokens but I will take it as I remember eating there when I was a kid.
Yep, I think that is the first Item I ever found with a 'Coin' silver stamp.
Looks like a seamless transition to the D2 for you Dave! (I personally think you'd find deep silver with a 1970's Radio Shack detector with your skills).

Finding marked "Coin" silver is pretty darn cool. Congrats!

I am liking it alot. No, I havent used the etrac since I got the D2. My arm and back starts to ache when I look at it :)
Dave, you have worked wonders with the ETrac and have made astonishing finds!
Do you feel the D2 is just as potent and accurate as the Etrac? From the “aching” statement you make above, it sounds as if you are hanging up the Etrac. Is this indeed the case?