Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep Big Silver / Coin Silver Pocket Watch Cover / 1934 Chauffeur License Badge

floodplaindetector

Finds are from a few weekend hunts over the last 3 weekends with my new super light XP Deus 2. I bought it 3 weeks ago and started getting familiar with it right away.
All finds shown are from old researched public sites. Most of the silver including the big silver was pulled from North Dakota.
It didn't take long for me to put any doubts to bed if the Deus 2 was a deep machine or not.
The 1910 Barber Quarter was way down there with the 1935 Half dollar being at least 2 inches under the quarter. I originally hit on the Quarter as i was getting a subtle but repeatable 94 signal on my machine.

The 2 oldest silver dimes and the Chauffeur License Badge were pulled from a Sunday hunt in Minnesota. It was about 8 inches deep. Yesterday was a 5-silver day.
That silver pocket watch cover is very heavy. I was happy to find a 'Coin' stamp on it along with a patent date when I cleaned it up. That was pulled at a nearby former old school site that is now a city park.
thanks for looking!
Dave

Coin Finds
1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
1910 D Barber Quarter
9 silver dimes back to 1917
3 silver war nickels
Couple Jefferson nickels back to 1939
1943 Mexican 20 Centavos
11 Wheat pennies back to 1913

Other Finds
coin silver pocket watch (1879 patent date)
1934 Minnesota Chauffeur License badge
Old coat of arms military button and larger ornate button
Country Kitchen token
Sleigh Bell
huge spoon bowl and a smaller spoon bowl
big old lock plate
Patented End item
small colored white and red pendant or zipper pull
small lipstick container
tent stake
harmonica parts
part of a lead printing plate

SilverCoins.jpg
BigSilverReverse.jpg
MNChauffeurBadgeJustDug.jpg
MNChauffeurBadge.jpg
PocketWatchCoverStamp.jpg
BarberQuarterInTheHole.jpg
BigSilverJustDug.jpg
OldButtons.jpg
GroupShot.jpg

Awesome, awesome finds!! I love the chauffeurs badge!! You are the master :please:

Finds are from a few weekend hunts over the last 3 weekends with my new super light XP Deus 2. I bought it 3 weeks ago and started getting familiar with it right away.
All finds shown are from old researched public sites. Most of the silver including the big silver was pulled from North Dakota.
It didn't take long for me to put any doubts to bed if the Deus 2 was a deep machine or not.
The 1910 Barber Quarter was way down there with the 1935 Half dollar being at least 2 inches under the quarter. I originally hit on the Quarter as i was getting a subtle but repeatable 94 signal on my machine.

The 2 oldest silver dimes and the Chauffeur License Badge were pulled from a Sunday hunt in Minnesota. It was about 8 inches deep. Yesterday was a 5-silver day.
That silver pocket watch cover is very heavy. I was happy to find a 'Coin' stamp on it along with a patent date when I cleaned it up. That was pulled at a nearby former old school site that is now a city park.
thanks for looking!
Dave

Coin Finds
1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollar
1910 D Barber Quarter
9 silver dimes back to 1917
3 silver war nickels
Couple Jefferson nickels back to 1939
1943 Mexican 20 Centavos
11 Wheat pennies back to 1913

Other Finds
coin silver pocket watch (1879 patent date)
1934 Minnesota Chauffeur License badge
Old coat of arms military button and larger ornate button
Country Kitchen token
Sleigh Bell
huge spoon bowl and a smaller spoon bowl
big old lock plate
Patented End item
small colored white and red pendant or zipper pull
small lipstick container
tent stake
harmonica parts
part of a lead printing plate

View attachment 44070View attachment 44072View attachment 44077View attachment 44078View attachment 44079View attachment 44080View attachment 44083View attachment 44084View attachment 44085
Excellent!

Great finds Dave that badge is killer what settings were you using? General?
Mark

Absolutely Incredible.
Seems like almost virgin sites.
Your work take you around the country. Mine did on occasion. Found some sweet items away from home.
Did you research these or just a bunch.
Great write up. Thanks for posting.
Keeping my dreams alive.
If I can ever get out of this house that is.

Looks like a seamless transition to the D2 for you Dave! (I personally think you'd find deep silver with a 1970's Radio Shack detector with your skills).

Finding marked "Coin" silver is pretty darn cool. Congrats!