Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep silvers and wheats

Have about 40 hours with the nox 800 now and all I can say is wow. My dad was kind of skeptical at first about it. Until I went out to the lake and came home with 3 silvers out of an area that has been hunted for 40 years. All were over 7 inches deep. One Roosevelt had 3 nails in the hole. Now have 8 silvers and 2 gold rings from the “hunted out” lake here in town. Also snagged 2 Indians and a buffalo nickel this week as well as about 30 wheats. My dad ended up buying a nox 800 as well and has 2 silvers and 15 wheats with it. What a machine it is. I had doubts at first about it and boy am I a believer now. Dug a wheat today that was about deeper than my pin pointer was. Came in nice and clear. Other pic is of the Indian still in the dirt out in the field. Last pic is the last 3 weeks of hunting spots that have been pounded to death except for where the Morgan dollar came out of.

Attachments

• CBA4CD79-C654-4006-860E-E2C1BDC4D23A.jpeg
    CBA4CD79-C654-4006-860E-E2C1BDC4D23A.jpeg
    515.6 KB · Views: 123
  • C6449AC7-7C31-4964-8653-80FF9FFB644D.jpeg
    C6449AC7-7C31-4964-8653-80FF9FFB644D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 180
  • E76A411E-7104-4C21-8F86-33192B634768.jpeg
    E76A411E-7104-4C21-8F86-33192B634768.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Great finds yeah the Nox is a great light fast and deep detector it’s my only detector now!
Mark

Got my stimulus money last week, thinking about breaking down & buying one of these machines.
My F5 is a good friend of mine, I've had it for over 5 years now and I know it's language so I'm torn between keeping it or moving on.
What I'd like to do is hunt with someone who has a Nox 600 or 800 and see if they could find deeper targets than I could, that would make a difference.

Got my stimulus money last week, thinking about breaking down & buying one of these machines.
My F5 is a good friend of mine, I've had it for over 5 years now and I know it's language so I'm torn between keeping it or moving on.
What I'd like to do is hunt with someone who has a Nox 600 or 800 and see if they could find deeper targets than I could, that would make a difference.
I would say go for it. Dad and I had decent detectors and our hunted out spots have turned up some real nice coins that we missed. We have worked 5 spots that we have pounded before and out of those 5 spots we have pulled 8 silvers 2 gold rings and about 25 wheat pennies. The nox is real hot on nickels as well. Out at the lake the hillsides are littered with 13 tones which are nickels and in one day dad and I dug 7 buffaloes and about 20 old Jefferson nickels that everyone else including us have walked over. It is also a master in picking up items in heavy trash. Well worth the time to learn it and worth the money in my opinion. Never owned a Minelab till this one and I have it figured out pretty well in just under a month with about 50 hours on it.

Agree completely! It pulls out the deep coins and they really sound clear. I'm finding coins consistently at 8-10 inches here in Germany, and it it clear that these parks have been hunted out before. The art is hearing the good targets when they are masked by the iron nails around/over them.

Have about 40 hours with the nox 800 now and all I can say is wow. My dad was kind of skeptical at first about it. Until I went out to the lake and came home with 3 silvers out of an area that has been hunted for 40 years. All were over 7 inches deep. One Roosevelt had 3 nails in the hole. Now have 8 silvers and 2 gold rings from the “hunted out” lake here in town. Also snagged 2 Indians and a buffalo nickel this week as well as about 30 wheats. My dad ended up buying a nox 800 as well and has 2 silvers and 15 wheats with it. What a machine it is. I had doubts at first about it and boy am I a believer now. Dug a wheat today that was about deeper than my pin pointer was. Came in nice and clear. Other pic is of the Indian still in the dirt out in the field. Last pic is the last 3 weeks of hunting spots that have been pounded to death except for where the Morgan dollar came out of.
thats good to hear