Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deep targets video

Finder82

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlOFjDgAS8&feature=g-all-u

I wouldn't mind the iron buzz at all since you can train your ears for it. What I'm wondering is will you still get a decently accurate tone ID at depth if you had it in a multi tone mode? I've heard that the meter ID may be off and that doesn't concern me as long as the tone ID is still accurate.

Thanks for the video, very well done!

Thanks for the video.

Nice video. Good depth too. Glad you mentioned which coil was on the unit too... good to know.

Schultzie said:
Nice video. Good depth too. Glad you mentioned which coil was on the unit too... good to know.

That is not me in the video, it is someone else. I just posted it, because it was good information and gave much needed knowledge, about how the Deus react sound wise, when it finds a deep target.

Being that I hunt mainly by audio, it's good to watch how the Deus sounds off on smaller, deeper targets. If/when I end up getting one, I would be hunting with the control box in some type of water proof sack where I would not be able to see the screen, so good audio is extremely important.