Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DeepTech Gold & Wet Grass :unsure:

The last weeks we worked to find the reason and make the necessary changes in Vista GOLD's and Vista SMART's elliptical coils to be possible for all you to not have problems in wet grass. In the same time want to specify that this problem was observed in elliptical coils for Vistas with high frequency only. Some days ago the first new coils was received in Germany for tests.In USA will be tested soon too. Here little vid how work the elliptical coils after some changes:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgaKMW3aKg[/video]

Rosi, DeepTech

Dear Rosi.
Do we need to buy a new coil from our dealer, or do you service warranty, or can these changes Be made Local. ?
Like many Vista owners I am allso Very happy with my Vista Gold.
Any good news with the development of a larger coil ?
Henrik

Thank You Deep Tech.......I am one of your Vista Gold users who had one of those 11" elliptical coils that falsed terribly in wet grass. Look forward to the improved coil! It is nice to see a company that follows the forum.

Henrikras said:
Dear Rosi.
Do we need to buy a new coil from our dealer, or do you service warranty, or can these changes Be made Local. ?
Like many Vista owners I am allso Very happy with my Vista Gold.
Henrik

Dear Henrik,

The changes can't be made local and no need to buy a new coil.
All our customers who have problems using the elliptical coil in wet grass have the choice to write direct to us or to contact with their local dealer. All coils will be replaced without payment of course.

Henrikras said:
Any good news with the development of a larger coil ?

Firstly - new unit, after that - new coil :)

stumpr said:
Thank You Deep Tech.......I am one of your Vista Gold users who had one of those 11" elliptical coils that falsed terribly in wet grass. Look forward to the improved coil! It is nice to see a company that follows the forum.

Thank you very much, Stumpr.
Already answered in my previous post what can be made :)

Million Thanks to DEEPTECH.. My coil is allready on its way to Bulgaria. Can't wait to get the improved new coil to my Vista Gold.
Thats what I call super customer care.
Henrik.

They are awesome and listen to there customers and I still prefer there machines in most of my hunting situations and they are also striving for better achieving equipment which I wish more of our own companys in the u.s. would do instead of a rehash of a old model.

RG-DeepTech said:
The changes can't be made local and no need to buy a new coil.
All our customers who have problems using the elliptical coil in wet grass have the choice to write direct to us or to contact with their local dealer. All coils will be replaced without payment of course.

Rosi,

I will email you a list of machines I have available for customers; all of mine have the "old" coils. Everyone wants a machine with the improved coils that will work in wet grass. When will these coils be mailed out?

Thanks,

Carter

The coils will be shipped immediately after receiving the old coils. The reason is that we want to be sure that the old coils will not circulate on the market after replacement.
The clients who already contacted us directly can confirm that their coils or knobs are already in USA or are on the way to USA.

RG-DeepTech said:
The coils will be shipped immediately after receiving the old coils. The reason is that we want to be sure that the old coils will not circulate on the market after replacement.
The clients who already contacted us directly can confirm that their coils or knobs are already in USA or are on the way to USA.

Thanks, I will box up the coils today. Carter

Thanks Rosi at Deeptech....
This service you do is AWESOME.
10 days ago I did send my Vista Gold wet grass coil, but the packets hasn't yet arrive at Deeptech, and even that Rosi decide to send me a new coil....
That's thumbs up a million times.

Henrik.

Hi Rosi,

I sent out a box of 15 coils today. Some of these are for customers who have sent me their coils for an upgrade. Please send out the replacements and forward me tracking information asap so I can let them know when to expect their improved coil. I think it is very honorable what you did with Henrik by sending out his replacement coil before receiving his defective one. Knowing how packages can get delayed going through customs, it shows good will on your part taking care of your customers the way you do :clapping:

I also have two other customers that are out of town this weekend using their Smart at an organized hunt in Virginia. Please include two extra Smart 11" elliptical coils for a total of 17 coils needed.

Thank you,

Carter

Hi Carter,

I received confirmation from Henrik that the coil was sent, so for me it didn't matter if I will wait 1-2 days more when the coil is on its way.
Thank you about the kind words, we do like to to take care of our customers. :thumbup:

Please, send me the traking number of the shipment.

About the coils. You know we work with preordered/prepaid orders with all our distributors, dealers and clients and the sentense "send it today" never worked :bouncy: I will inform you when we'll be ready to ship these coils to you and I'm expecting you to inform us when you'll ship us the other 2 coils.

Thank you,

Rosi

Hi Rosi,

I just emailed you tracking numbers with postal receipts.

Please let me know when you expect the replacement coils to ship. We have anxious customers waiting :hot:

Thanks again for your customer support.

Carter

Hi Rosi,

Great to see Henrik received his improved coil :clap:

Have the 17 replacement coils I need shipped yet? If not, please give me an approximate ship date so I can advise people that are waiting. I tracked the defective coils I shipped to you on November 7th and they have already landed in Bulgaria.

Thanks again for your help Rosi,

Carter

They landed in Bulgaria today ( and we didn't received them yet ), Carter :) Landed some hours after all new coils was sent to you, even the both what you didn't received yet from your clients.
Emailed to you the Tracking number. UPS have a great service, so on Wednesday the next week the coils will be in NY.