Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deeptech Vista Gold Small Coil

Keith Southern has a video on youtube about the Vista Gold new coils. He shows what the small coil can do in his nail test. Very impressive. Not many machines in the world can do that. Made me buy one. Cant wait to test it at an iron infested plantation site.
Go to you tube and put DeepTech Vista Gold new coils in the search(relics1864). He has many more helpful videos on there too.

Vista Gold is a very impressive detector for sure, I'm bidding on one at the moment.......will definitely get the 8x6 and epic if I win.

has recovery speed of the deus then put in slow mode depth and in boost mode go really deep for 25khz beaks all the boundries of what we were taught about frequencies

Is even better than my Minelab CTX 3030. Is little faster and deeper, but non iron masking. On CTX you can only do it in Ferrous to Coin mode... machine showing parallel non ferrous and ferrous targets together.

well its preference I think with the vista golds recovery speed in 2 tone in fast mode using the super 6 coil............... me I want to hear that iron thus the iron volume control so high tones jump out

cwtrader1863 said:
Where do you set your iron volume?
Vista Gold right corner knob is for adjusting iron audio:
vista_gold__zpsbss5robg.jpg