Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deer Hunting

surfman

Been an avid Deer hunter since 1999. Hunt with a 50cal. CVA muzzleloader and a 20ga Savage 220F slug gun. Use a Winchester Mdl 88 in 308 when I hunt in Maryland. Have taken alot of deer including some real nice bucks. Took this one this past October during the first Delaware muzzleloader season. Might be my biggest buck to date. Big 9pt, 270lb before field dress.

That is the kind of buck that I dream about. One of the pieces of property that I hunt might have one that would come close to that buck but the land owner decides what I am allowed to take on his land. This past year I was allowed two doe. His property, His rules. I am just glad to have the opportunity to hunt on his land. Congratulations on a Very Nice Buck.

I look forward to the season all year.

Out in Oregon the deer are small. About the size of a large German Shepard dog. Instead, I hunt the coastal elk. That doesn't meen I have had great success. I love the hunt.

I hear ya, I live for the hunt. Anymore I tend to focus on October and November. Our rut is in November during our shotgun season. Here's a few more pics. Tailgate pic is my favorite. Box blind is awesome. Smaller buck from last year.