Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Depth Question

Days after FINALLY getting 1.11 loaded I was able to get out for a short tot lot hunt with the LG15 coil, the Legend performed flawlessly! Depth on that small coil is amazing.
I have the LG24 coil also but find myself using the LG15 more, and you are correct the depth of the LG15 is amazing

Days after FINALLY getting 1.11 loaded I was able to get out for a short tot lot hunt with the LG15 coil, the Legend performed flawlessly! Depth on that small coil is amazing.
How deep did it go ?
I'm really liking that small coil myself.
Though I haven't dug much with it. Just the yard.

Question while on 1.11 how high was your sensitivity and what kind of ground are you detecting, mild ground, highly mineralized, somewhere in between or what, what I am finding if you run the Legend with maxed out sensitivity (30) it seems to loose some depth running 1.11, when I had 1.09 on one of my Legends I could run my sensitivity up around 27-29 and it did ok but with 1.11 I am finding if I try to run my sensitivity at 27-29 it seems to really affect the depth severely with a pretty bad loss of depth but when I back my sensitivity down to around 15-24 most of the time I am at 22- 23 on the sensitivity and have actually ran my sensitivity as low as 15

I do not know what it is but my theory is that 1.11 is a little hotter than 1.09 and running at max sensitivity while running 1.11 adversely affects the Legends depth, (Do I Know This for sure NO) I can only tell other Legend user what I am seeing and give my opinion.

I am digging clad quarters at 9+ inches with 1.11 and 1.09 to get them with 1.09 I do run a higher sensitivity though than the 18-24 range that I can hit them with 1.11 at, 1.09 I am always up at 26-28 on sensitivity

my ground I detect is highly mineralized
So how's that stuff Nokta sent working out ???