Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detech E series 15 x 8 WSS DD coil

bik-il

Anyone using this one?
I see it is sold by the manufacturer on an online auction site for $249.
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Bik

bik-il said:
Anyone using this one?
I see it is sold by the manufacturer on an online auction site for $249.
Any thoughts?

Thanks

Bik

I know your post is over 3 years old... but I just became aware of these coils and am very curious too about their efficacy.

Gerry

Bump

Anyone have any details on this coil? Its been out a long time, but no one seems to have any comments on it whatsoever and I am considering getting one for my E-trac

Thanks

I saw a guy in the UK using one on his eTrac and he said it found even very small coins VERY deep on pasture. You have to consider that the field put out by the transmitter is going to be more “diluted” with a huge coil so in order for it to be effective,you likely don’t want to use something like that where there are a lot of targets in close proximity. Actually,I think his was an 18x21....which is about as big as it gets for a handheld unit. Ground coverage is good....:smoke: