Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:detecting: Got out to Day

TABAGO

Well the temp. hit 61 degree's today, you know what that means :wiggle: Just had to do it. get out an hunt that is
The home made coil cover worked very good also.
Today's find ,,, 9 Quarter's ,14 dimes, 2 nickels, 15 copper pennies, 17 zinc pennies, ( $ 4.07 Total :clapping:) Also found
a Ninja Star ,, a gold star ( Looks like it may be a costume button of sort, has a loop on back ) with stones set in it, Not diamonds !! :cry:
and a small metal button of some sort. It was nice to get out for a change not often we get weather in the 60s in January

Looks like you had a swell day - I think we hit in the lower 60s for once, been awhile anyway, and I couldn't go swing. I wanted to but recent hand injury is something that will keep me limited for a bit.

went out today for about an hour ,it was 81 here 50 tomorrow Texas winter you just never know .have had the flu for a week .Found a place to hunt they have had picnics there for the last 75 years to raise money to clean 2 old cemeteries . I'm sure nobody has hunted it .people in that area can just by gas and eat no extra money for mds . i plan on keep working it till figure out my md ,there has to be stuff there even if its just Indian artifacts

WTG Tabago!:clapping: Its like 12 degrees here and a big snow storm coming! I had a hunt planned today but this darned storm had to show up and ruin everything!:thumbdown:

Oakman