Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting in a downpour tomorrow!

nw1886

A buddy and I are heading down to Portland to attend a convention tomorrow. We've been needing to get out and do some detecting together and well........to heck with it. Rain gear is the way it's gonna go. Have several places with permission and we are going to be VERY wet by the time we get back to Puget Sound! Batteries are in the charger, gas tank filled and....flu shots current. Wish us luck!

Cool! I love detecting in the rain, I'm not sure why. Maybe because nobody around to bug ya. A set of frog tog rain gear, a dry sweater and a hot cup of coffee when you're done.

n/t

n/t

Keep your V3 dry, Good Luck,

We made it back! Cold,wet and......only some clad and a few wheats to show for it! It was a blast and met some really neat people and ate like kings though. We ended up doing a lot of touring through a bunch of tiny old towns and found some places to try and get permission for the future so...the "wash" was not a wash. Found this one little town that had this cool city park that was in it's own tiny valley. (It had cedar trees that were around when Lewis and Clark came through!)

Enjoyed the convention, did a lot of visiting with old acquaintances, and got wet and dirty....good day!
Portland Oregon is one of the coolest towns to visit!