Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detecting Washington State questions...........

James/Washington

I am from Deep South Texas but in June of 2020 I will be traveling to Marysville, Washington and staying for 2 weeks. I will be staying with a friend that does not detect. I will ship my detector and accessories to him before I leave. I have no ideas what the laws are in Washington or in Marysville. I am 70 and will not be able to do any long hikes or over rough terrain. I would like to do some schools or parks to take up some of my time there. I would love to hear from you guys that live in that area with any suggestions on where I can and where I can not detect. Thank!

I am from Deep South Texas but in June of 2020 I will be traveling to Marysville, Washington and staying for 2 weeks. I will be staying with a friend that does not detect. I will ship my detector and accessories to him before I leave. I have no ideas what the laws are in Washington or in Marysville. I am 70 and will not be able to do any long hikes or over rough terrain. I would like to do some schools or parks to take up some of my time there. I would love to hear from you guys that live in that area with any suggestions on where I can and where I can not detect. Thank!
IF you ever get a chance head over to Port O'conner, Texas and hunt the old coast guard concrete back foundations storm hit in the late 1800's wipe out small community and there's $$$ and spanish silver coins!!You need a small 16-18 flat or v- bottom boat to get there,but its worth it :) If you have a water detector and land detector take it.cjm

Bring a Rain Coat.