Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detector needs a clock in it as well

Neilo

GPS idea is great I have been lost out in forest before now. I think a clock would also be very useful.How many times have you been detecting a park and find your time is up on a parking meter. When detecting time flies you are so absorbed in what you are doing, a clock is just another idea which I think would be useful. seeya Neil

If you look at the screen closely, you can see the time behind the TID #'s

Correct, and since it's derived from the GPS Signal it's very accurate.

HH
BB

So, when you are late and the wife knows your detector has GPS, you got to say "Detecting was fine but the satellites must have been down."

My recommendation - Don't even mention it's got a clock!