Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Detector Service @ First Texas

TerraDigger

Sent my T2 to First Texas for examination. Felt there were issues with the unit. First, I want to say thanks to Felix. He did me a big favor (won't say what it was, as I don't think FT wants to do this as a standard practice). First Texas was under no warranty obligation to do this for me. Then he called me with the tracking number for the shipment back to me. He could have emailed it, as I requested, but he personally called me with the info the next day after I spoke with him on the return tracking #. I like that. Very professional.
After the T2 tech examined my unit, it was sent to Dave Johnson for a full examination. I'm impressed. Dave J himself, taking time from his busy schedule to look at my unit.:) The machine was fine. No issues/problems. Just my perceptions that their were issues.
Rating of Service: Beyond Excellent!!

First Texas Products:
I know Felix is a very busy guy. Yet, he took excellent care of me. I spent years in high end sales/customer service. I am hard to impress in sales/service arena, as I have very high standards/expectations. Perhaps a pay raise for him. I am not joking.
Request from a pleased customer.

I agree! I have had nothing but first class service with the couple of problems I have had in the last five years. Besides wonderful service, they make a great product. HH jim tn

I have talked to Felix and Daniel while having my ID Edge serviced. They were professional and pleasant to deal with. I am pleased with First Texas customer service. A company has to walk a line balancing the interests of the business and the customer. I thought they did it right.