Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

detectorists: what you may not know as of 29 Nov 2014

KinTN

The BBC has picked up detectorists for a second season, airing probably late 2015. Hooray! :detecting:

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-06/why-its-great-that-mackenzie-crook-comedy-detectorists-will-be-back-for-another-series
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detectorists

I really like this show. I like British humor anyway so it makes it even better. I love that they keep finding the matchbox cars everywhere lol!

:canadaflag: A good show that is well written and believable comedy with real characters and character development. I have watched the first series twice and it is even better the second time.
My wife and I watch a lot of British TV as it has a different flavor than what is being produced in North America.

Minas man

Yeah it's awesome

What many may also not realize, is that one of the reasons Mackenzie Crook captured the characters so accurately, is that he is himself a detectorist.
He's one of us.

Really looking forward to next season.

:)
mike

Kinda figured that he must be in the hobby as the detecting part is so well written with all the subtleties that only a detectorist would know. Sooo looking forward to season 2.

Minas man